Clinical Support Representative - Phoenix, AZ
Title: Clinical Support Representative
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Clinical Support Staff team member will be responsible for maintaining customer service relations with key assigned accounts, assisting radiologist throughout the workflow, providing level 1 technology troubleshooting and delivering Quality Assurance results and metrics on a daily basis.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
· Clinical Support will be responsible for managing the day to day workflow to ensure all cases are interpreted, finalized and delivered to our customers. Problems of clinical nature will require day to day attention and should be ticketed and closed out as soon as possible.
· Physician interaction will be required to discuss issues and assist with problems as needed.
· Level 1 technical support that includes basic troubleshooting of inbound imaging will be required prior to escalating to a level II technical support representative.
· Clinical support will work closely with scheduling to ensure our customers have adequate coverage and are communicated to on a monthly basis.
· Adhere and adopt the mission statement of the company.
· Documentation/ticketing of any issues throughout the workflow including follow-up and closure of tickets.
· Liaison to the company’s customers and partners, working to consistently improve the company’s customer experience, quality and efficiency
· The position will be responsible for implementing new customers which will include a structured implementation process addressing both clinical and workflow aspects of successfully using our services.
· The position will be responsible for effectively training our customers to submit, track and access the results of our Quality Assurance Program. This will include submitting studies for interpretation, reviewing the results of the interpretation and ultimately obtaining physician review for final determination and delivery of the appropriate results to the primary care physician. This will also require end of month preparation of the quality results for review by our physician management team, and our customers designated quality assurance personnel.
· The position will require daily communication with key stakeholder to ensure the health of our customer base is maintained, ticketing any known issues and ensuring open tickets are followed through by owners and closed promptly.
· Other responsibilities as defined by the company on an as needed basis.